The College has six students’ halls of residence on the Campus. These comprise blocks A,B,C. and D for male students and blocks E and F for female students. Each block contains 40 roomsn where each room is allocated to six students. In all, there are 1,440 bed spaces of which 960 and 480 are shared among the male and female students respectively. Thus less than 20% of students’ population only live off campus.
Policy Guidelines on Accommodation
Only bona fide registered students of the College are eligible to live in the hostels after paying their prescribed fees and accomodation is a priviledge and not a right.
Condition for Room Occupancy
- It is obligatory for all students who occupy rooms allocated to them to be responsible for the care of the College property in the rooms.
- Once allocated a bed space for a session, a student is required to maintain the bed space for gthe session. However, in exceptional situations, transfer from one room to another may be allowed on the approval of the Hall Administrator.
- A student who decide to withdraw on his/ her own from the hostel or expelled from the College during the semester shall not be entitled to any rent refund and cannot transfer his/her allocation to another person.
- The right to occupy a space or a room is not transferable.
- Subletting of bed space allocation is prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed in hostels. Contravention attracts ejection from the hostel.
- The College reserved the right to eject any student found trying to cause breach of peace in the hostel at any given time.